My weekly obsessions posts are posted very irregularly, but that’s for a reason.
Basically, every now and then, I just fall head over heels in love with everything all at once. And I just have to share.
So, while consistency isn’t exactly my number one priority, you can be sure I am seriously in love with every single one of these recipes, and I fully intend on giving as many of them as I can a go!
- I just shared my love for muffins, and these vegan chocolate chip crumb muffins are proof that muffins are the best.
- These enchiladas are proof why enchiladas are my favorite Mexican dish of all time!
- In case you were in doubt as to whether warm salad bowls were the best dinner of all time.
- A vegan and gluten-free frittata under 200 calories a serving? Unreal.
- Also vegan + gf is this creamy mushroom asparagus pasta. YES.
- This banana graham cracker coffee cake looks like what I need every morning!
- Almond raspberry jam stuffed doughnuts. Do I need to say more?
- Spring food is the best food, especially when it’s this lovely soup.
- And speaking of spring food, this risotto packs in literally every spring vegetable I could imagine. I love it!
- ALSO this brown rice salad looks healthy and delicious!
- One-hour paella with chickpeas. So much yes.
- These blackberry crumble bars look so gorgeous. Major photo love!
- Major milky caramel goodness. I need these.
- I need to try halloumi. Side note: if you guys in the US buy halloumi, where do you get it?
- Tacos. Things I need = tacos for every meal, especially breakfast.
- Roasted fennel and burrata on toast (!!!!!!!!!!)
- This is exactly what I’m craving at 3am. Or 3pm. Or always.
- Can you tell I’m literally obsessed with asparagus?
- I hate skittles, but I love the looks of this colorful veggie sandwich. Taste the rainbow.
- Also takeout at home, and better.
- Almond joys, meet brownies. Your new best friends.
- The cinnamon and chocolate combo is forever under appreciated.
- I will never get enough of banana bread.
Have a wonderful Monday, everyone! xx