This week has been a long trek to the weekend!
But, I learned to do something amazing during the longest week ever, which is to actually take time to do things that make me happy.
Seems simple, right? Not so simple in college. But with an essay due in each class, I was so burned out by the end of each day that I had to seriously prioritize getting eight hours. This meant cancelling plans, shifting meetings, and moving the gym to the afternoon…then the evening…then the next day.
But it was all so worth it! One thing I didn’t take time off from? Hitting up all my fave food blogs, who have been delivering some amazing recipes recently. Here are my top picks:
- I hate fruit pie and yet I can’t stop drooling over this raspberry almond streusel tart!
- I also hate drinking chai lattes (or even authentic chai… it’s all too sweet!) but I’m so obsessed with the look of these super chewy chai blondies… are we seeing a trend here?
- Saw these wild rice burgers on Lindsay’s instagram story and was so excited for this recipe
- These PB swirled gluten-free and dairy-free brownies look so so delicious…
- Please give me all of the oregano-seasoned smashed potatoes with feta and lemon.
- Someone get me an actually powerful food processor ASAP so I can make this fudge!
- These chickpea fritters look so delicious and full of flavor!
- Roasted mushrooms… avocado + pistachios in pesto… basically all my faves in a bowl
- Tell me, honestly, do smoky pepitas and roasted jalapeño lime dressing sound as perfect to you as they do to me?
- And this is what I was up to last spring:
What have been some of your favorite recipes this week?