I haven’t done a weekly obsessions post in a while, and the reason for it is simply that I haven’t really been reading as many food blogs as I usually do!
While waiting for my flight the other day, I spent a good 45 minutes just scrolling through my feed, and was instantly surrounded by inspiration- the food blogging community is so amazing and innovative.
I had to share some of my weekly favorites (even though I have a recipe post coming quite soon), so here they are!
- This super gorgeous, colorful, coconut quinoa coleslaw.
- This gorgeous raw adaptogen fudge and this vegan fudge that I am so excited to try! Guys, following your fave bloggers on instagram is the best way to get the behind the scenes on recipe development, seriously.
- This skillet full of roasted sweet potato, black beans, and FRIED QUINOA. Why haven’t I been frying quinoa??
- Love love love this in-depth and intimate post about the ever evolving and complex relationship to food.
- This is the ultimate comfort food: grilled cheese and tomato soup, elevated.
- Hummingbird cake is a hybrid of 1238401384 flavors, and so delicious- it has never looked this pretty!
- I will never turn down mac and cheese, especially when it is accompanied by beautiful words and lots of love.
- Speaking of baked pasta… baked ziti has long been my favorite baked pasta dish- we used to make the recipe from the back of the ziti box allll the time at home. Loving the addition of lentils here!
- This almond milk romesco sauce sounds incredible on its own, and even better in romesco sandwiches!
That’s all I have for you today! As always, let me know your thoughts on these posts and let me know how my recipes have been working for you! I love feedback 🙂